Website herobeatstudios Herobeat Studios SL
Herobeat Studios is looking for a Technical Artist to support the technical aspects of the visual development. The candidate will develop and implement tools and methodologies that allow to produce results that are adapted to both technical and artistic needs, optimizing in order to ensure the best user experience on consoles.
Previous project experience with Unreal Engine 5 and having released a previous title on Xbox, Nintendo Switch and PS4 is required.
- Experience as a technical artist.
- Organized and thoughtful.
- Ability to listen, accept criticism and use it to improve work.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, team player with a positive attitude.
- Experience working with UE5.
- Knowledge of industry production flows.
- Extensive knowledge in the development of particle systems.
- Have a previous title released on Xbox, Nintendo Switch and PS4.
- Git / Sourcetree.
Extra bonus points if you have
- Previous experience in titles for Xbox Series or PS5
- Promote the development of tools and scripts that improve and optimize processes.
- Work as a link between programmers and artists to optimize tools and graphics.
- Ensure that art assets can be easily integrated into the game without sacrificing artistic vision or overcoming technical limitations.
- Develop a workflow within the game engine.
- Plan, define and address the problems given the technical requirements.
- Review the creation of content to identify and correct any possible optimization problems.
- Development and implementation of shaders and visual effects.
- Constant search for memory usage optimization methods, draw calls, number of polygons, texture compression, frame rates and other technical limitations.
- Flexible working hours
- Young and friendly work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com