We are looking for a highly talented and multi-skilled VFX Artist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the creation of VFX, and will work closely with designers, artists and programmers, in order to create optimized, game ready and amazing VFX assets.
Previous project experience with Unreal Engine 5 and having released a previous title on Xbox, Nintendo Switch and PS4 is required.
- Experience as a VFX artist.
- Organized and detailed.
- Ability to listen, accept criticism and use it to improve work.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, team player with a positive attitude.
- Experience working with UE5.
- Knowledge of industry production flows.
- Extensive knowledge in the development of particle systems.
- Have a previous title released on Xbox, Nintendo Switch and PS4.
- Git / Sourcetree.
Extra bonus points if you have
- Previous experience in titles for Xbox Series or PS5
- Produce visual effects and particles for our games.
- Create and implement shaders for game environments and characters.
- Staying in constant communication with the art director of the group, who would be in charge of supervising and helping as necessary.
- Ensure VFX for the project is created and implemented in a way that is tidy, optimized and scalable for the game.
- Flexible working hours
- Young and friendly work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org